Samurai Blue's Integra Build

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I love this Integra, It was the reason why I wanted the amber blinkers and almost made me stay with the 97 bumper but that thing was all busted :lol:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Nice, you polishing the letter?
yes

Ooh nice!
thanks!

Out of curiosity why do you paint the corner white? I saw someone do that with green and yellow
Jun Style, it was originally going to be white with a red corner but i didnt get the spray quite right the first few times. Ended up going over the white corner more with white, in this picture its actually a light shade of pink.

Green and yellow gradient is a JUN "replica".

I like the red to white fade! Please polish the letters!
I am. I didnt clear it yet when i snapped the picture, 800grit paper wasnt cutting it and didnt want to go to the store lol. Went there yesterday though and got some propper sand paper.

I love this Integra, It was the reason why I wanted the amber blinkers and almost made me stay with the 97 bumper but that thing was all busted :lol:
Thanks! I actually have some stuff planned to add to the car at the end of the month or in may depending on how much i want to press time.

I should do that to the lude. I love the Jun 4g prelude
you should! its actually pretty easy once you get it. I just used a spray can.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

Should be receiving some 5mm spacers in the mail today, extra 10mm track width should help a lot. They are hubcentric spacers and found them on ebay. CNC T6 aluminum.

Also will be evening out my ride height, looking forwards to testing the car (non competition day) next weekend at Thunderhill.

whitedc4

Should be receiving some 5mm spacers in the mail today, extra 10mm track width should help a lot. They are hubcentric spacers and found them on ebay. CNC T6 aluminum.

Also will be evening out my ride height, looking forwards to testing the car (non competition day) next weekend at Thunderhill.

This looks amazing Dylan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk