I want my engine bay to look like this...

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I want my engine bay to look like this...

But seriously, I want to my valve cover to look like that? What do you guys think?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
That dosent look too hard. I want mine to look like this.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i want my whole engine bay shaved and my battery moved to the back with a big fat hairy turbo sittin right there when you open the hood

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I wouldnt mind a B16B swap, just because its original. Some people dont even know what a B16B is. The white one is just perfect, only has the essentials.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Either B18C1 or B18C5.

You know what a B18C6 is? I saw it was an Italian Type R engine. Think I saw that on H-T.

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
i would love to tuck everything in my bay. but i dont have the time to sit down and do it all. i wish i did though

shoot, i dont even have time to adjust my throttle stop! it should only take like 5 minutes!!! :lol:

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Man those Spoon radiator hoses are sexy as hell, but not sexy enough for me to spend $330 for a pair. :cry:
I like the color of that valve color, but if your gonna do that I think you should make some other things in the bay the same color so it looks like it belongs, so it's matching other things. Like the IM.

PogKai

B20VTEC
TegSox said:
Man those Spoon radiator hoses are sexy as hell, but not sexy enough for me to spend $330 for a pair. :cry:
I like the color of that valve color, but if your gonna do that I think you should make some other things in the bay the same color so it looks like it belongs, so it's matching other things. Like the IM.
it may be worth it.. those hoses are not likely to fail or leak.. saving $ on engine repair