Swap a h22a into a dc2.. Please Help

94dc2

So I was thinking of doing a swap on my car. I have a all stock 94 ls teg. I was thinking of going k-series but with all the money i put into there i could just get a h22a swap and boost it. But i never did a h22 swap before. If any one could lead me into the right direction that would be a big help. For some reason i cant seem to find any forms on the swap. If any one has ever did the swap please LMK what i need to buy(starting from scratch) and any help would be appreciated. Thanks

heykosal

Angkorian
Excuse my ignorance but what is the difference between a full H swap and an H2B?

keep on ice

instead of having a h series tranny u can put a b series tranny for better gear ratios please somebody correct me if im wrong

94dc2

instead of having a h series tranny u can put a b series tranny for better gear ratios please somebody correct me if im wrong
But Its not necessary to use the h2b?? Because i was thinking of getting the swap that has LSD trans. Would it really make that much of a difference??

genesis

tougê hêrmit
the only flaw in your plan is that the H22 cylinder sleeves do not like boost and tend to just let go, if you know what i mean......... if your going with this motor swap id recommend an all motor build.

ltrain

But Its not necessary to use the h2b?? Because i was thinking of getting the swap that has LSD trans. Would it really make that much of a difference??
nooo h22 tranny sucks ... they all have shitty long gear ratios and if u go h2b u wont have to worry about axle fitment issues.

also u can put lsd on any tranny, get a jdm tranny b18 or b16 with lsd (itr and b16 are youe best bet)

94dc2

nooo h22 tranny sucks ... they all have shitty long gear ratios and if u go h2b u wont have to worry about axle fitment issues.

also u can put lsd on any tranny, get a jdm tranny b18 or b16 with lsd (itr and b16 are youe best bet)
Ok works for me. So what about the wiring. Would i have to mess with that or could i use my teg wire harness??

ltrain

Ok works for me. So what about the wiring. Would i have to mess with that or could i use my teg wire harness??
your better off calling evolution industries about answers on the h2b swap ... i dont think anyone has it here yet