CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

Club Integra's Official DB2 Squad Thread
If you have a DB2, post up here. It seems that there are a few of us left rocking the 2 door DBs. This thread is for original GSR's, not swapped DA. You guys have enough threads already.
Just don't show up here talking about how you're swapping out the B17a1 and expect not to catch shit.:lol:

Seeing as I started this thread I will gladly take #1. # 2 is reserved for Stephen.

1. BrokenTalon27
2. GuiltyxxxSpark

Here's a few snaps of my Milano Red DB2. 1993 #278

This one is from a few weeks agon when someone stole my turn signal housing...lol

Circuit Hero Shift lever extender and shift knob. I love this set up.

OEM armrest re-upholstered by PMS

Last edited:

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Your car.....fuckin beautiful, I can't type a comment on my phone to sign my rep I'm giving you, but +1 for u my friend:worthy:

Your car.....fuckin beautiful, I can't type a comment on my phone to sign my rep I'm giving you, but +1 for u my friend:worthy:
Thanks. She needs some body work and a rebuild on the motor, but she'll be golden around next summer.
RTW built B17a1 coming soon:twisted:

dlo253

And damn that wink mirror. I had like half the stickers u have waiting for my wink mirror. Not anymore I Dont think hahaha

And damn that wink mirror. I had like half the stickers u have waiting for my wink mirror. Not anymore I Dont think hahaha
No worries bud, I have taken a few of them off.It's about to be barren.
Also, I can make the brackets for anyone that wants to keep their sun visors...just not for free...lol

dlo253

Haha alright.
Oh yeah for how much?

dlo253

I feel it. I should Fab some billet ones...I have access to a full cnc machine shop lol

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Right here bro! WE HAVE THE SAME HEAD UNIT.

I need to take some interior and engine bay shots soon. :)

AGP 1993 Acura Integra GS-R #00265 checking in! :)