Yonaka catback on lowered car

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
So im looking into getting one just because its way cheaper than the ws2 is and im on a budget im just worried about how low the resonator sits will it scrape on my lowered integra and does anyone know what i can do to raise it a bit not raise the car just the exhaust lol

Jabes

ive got it on my teg and im lowered about 3inches (i can barely fit a finger between the fender and tire in the front and 1-2 fingers in the rear and it doesn't scrape unless i hit a big dip or huge speedbump

j13

Keep It Clean
ive got it on my teg and im lowered about 3inches (i can barely fit a finger between the fender and tire in the front and 1-2 fingers in the rear and it doesn't scrape unless i hit a big dip or huge speedbump
You're to high in the rear. Its againts the Integra Law for having such a huge gap in the rear. Lower the rear to avaoid costly Fines or Death. -ClubIntegra God

Jabes

You're to high in the rear. Its againts the Integra Law for having such a huge gap in the rear. Lower the rear to avaoid costly Fines or Death. -ClubIntegra God
haha its only 1 1/2 fingers to 2 depending on how much i have in my trunk at that time but it still needs to go lower lol. Waiting for a set of eibach coils and tokico ilumina struts from a buddy so I can slam it