Official DSLR Photography Thread

Ryan659

I missed wekfest. Where was it? Did you see vex motorsports?

The San Jose convention center. Get presale tickets, the general admission line is stupid long.

No, I wasn't paying much attention to booths. I was more concentrating on gets shots and practicing.

whitedc4

U were always gone...lol I came back like 3 times...hahaha:lol: stalker status..lol

Dang!
I was making drinks in my Tahoe lol since they didn't have any alcohol I had to get creative and bring my own stuff lmao

Next time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
The San Jose convention center. Get presale tickets, the general admission line is stupid long.

No, I wasn't paying much attention to booths. I was more concentrating on gets shots and practicing.
I could never make this..lol if I had a trailer and a bad ass ride I would make the trip hahaha :lol:

Your pics came out clean though. I love being able to shoot with all the over head lighting. Brings out all the reflections in the aftermath. :)

R13

The other asshole
I miss this thread being active :(

I just ran out of inspiration. I still love shooting, but I just don't see things the way I used to

These are the last shots I took. Wasn't really trying due to harsh sun, or lack of needed equipment, but maybe I can get back into it and do better.

These are all unprocessed too aside from minor cropping, I still haven't been able to buy Lightroom, and since I used it for that big car meet in October nothing compares, so I don't bother...

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
I miss this thread being active :(

I just ran out of inspiration. I still love shooting, but I just don't see things the way I used to

These are the last shots I took. Wasn't really trying due to harsh sun, or lack of needed equipment, but maybe I can get back into it and do better.

These are all unprocessed too aside from minor cropping, I still haven't been able to buy Lightroom, and since I used it for that big car meet in October nothing compares, so I don't bother...

who says you need light room? lol :lol: Thats like saying i can't design with my wacom tablet..lol but i use a mouse pad and keyboard to do all my drawings into vectors.:D

those pictures i emailed you none were never touched by light room.

You can do it man without light room. I've seen you do it.:)

R13

The other asshole
who says you need light room? lol :lol: Thats like saying i can't design with my wacom tablet..lol but i use a mouse pad and keyboard to do all my drawings into vectors.:D

those pictures i emailed you none were never touched by light room.

You can do it man without light room. I've seen you do it.:)

But Lightroom makes the shots sooo much better :rolf:

I mean yeah... it is cool to challenge myself to produce good stuff with minimal post processing, but sometimes you get these shots that have so much more potential, and post processing is that final touch they need to be all they can be. Especially when you're using a f***in' d3100 like I am that doesn't like the color red, orange, or chrome :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Post more shit you penis lovers.

Bobcat mix, because common house cat's are for pussies :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Oh good, it's not just my cat that has a permanent "the fuck you want?" look on its face :lol:

R13

The other asshole
happy?? :lol::lol::lol:

Yes :lol:

I’m itching to buy Lightroom since I can technically afford it right now... but I’m also itching to buy a corbeau fx1, or a bunch of other shit for the stang :lol:

But then I also know I need to save it for the Harley I want :rolf: