94 Integra Gs Project

R13

The other asshole
Long story short:

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
That was a bad idea lol. But I did finish the 5 speed swap today, have to wire in my speed sensor and reverse lights but I'm tired. It took a total of 9 hours with 3 people working at it to get it done. I'm liking the 5 speed a lot better than that slow ass auto :)

I started off getting rained on about a half hour into it so I was working in mud all day :/ but we dropped the trans out the bottom, slapped the new one in there (after trying to get the motor and trans back together for an hour), then pulled the colum and done pedals and shift linkage. Overall I say the task wasn't too bad but I don't think I'll be signing myself back up for round two. XD

Inside watching the rain

Trans is out

Coming along on the interior

And finished product after a test drive :D

Ryan659

:lol: we all make mistakes but it seems like you've learned your lesson :p

Nice job on getting the swap done :thumbs yo

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Excellent, welcome to the swap club :p now sell me that header! :p
Thanks. I'm only having one issue. My instrument cluster stopped working :/ I even swapped it out with another one and no luck. Occasionally I'll get a fuel gauge but I don't have a cel, a oil light, or any gauges... Any ideas?! :(

Noneed2Hate

Thanks. I'm only having one issue. My instrument cluster stopped working :/ I even swapped it out with another one and no luck. Occasionally I'll get a fuel gauge but I don't have a cel, a oil light, or any gauges... Any ideas?! :(
Ah, because it's using the wrong wiring harness probably, it was the same thing for mine when they tried putting it in. Both are GSR clusters?

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Ah, because it's using the wrong wiring harness probably, it was the same thing for mine when they tried putting it in. Both are GSR clusters?
Mine is a ls cluster with gsr bezel. And same harness, my speed sensor plugged right in. Just left my shift solenoid unplugged