what did you do to your car today?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I replaced my old FIGS hood props. They been shot for years and never got around to replacing them. Finally came up with some extra cash and bought new ones.

What i was using to keep the hood open.

I forgot how easy the hood opens with FIGS :D

Noneed2Hate

I just changed my oil, used an OEM japanese filter from a tune-up kit I bought and Autozone 10w-30 oil. First time ever changing my oil myself :D what an accomplishment! but now I see how easy it is, no more "oil change" trips to the mechanics! :D Plus now I'm pretty much a tuner and "work" on my car!

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
I just changed my oil, used an OEM japanese filter from a tune-up kit I bought and Autozone 10w-30 oil. First time ever changing my oil myself :D what an accomplishment! but now I see how easy it is, no more "oil change" trips to the mechanics! :D Plus now I'm pretty much a tuner and "work" on my car!

Changes oil, calls self mechanic. You'd get along great with my cousin :rolf:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Re did my brakes and grease the slider pins this time. Didnt think i needed to do it, until i had a bunch of brake dust on the front wheels. Now i know to grease those next time i do a brake job

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Tried installing my header which would have been easy except I lacked decent tools etc. :( huuuu
Am i the only one that goes and buy the right tools to get the job done :???:

did you get new gaskets for the header and the ypipe, or whatever pipe that connects to the header? Using the same gasket will cause exhaust leak and make your car sound like a subie :lol:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Taking off the driver-side fan will allow soooooo much more space to swap in a new header.

Sent from my iPhone 2g