Ebay Product Reviews

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Hi!
I would like to help people search through all the products available on Ebay and the only way to do this is for members on this site to write the best reviews possible on the products they purchase through Ebay. Here are some guidelines that I would like followed as close as possible when writing a review on an Ebay item.
1. Name of Company.
2. Name of Product. Include Part Number (if applicable).
3. Price of Product.
3. How was the customer service? (If applicable)
4. How was the product shipped and received? (Pictures Please)
5. Most importantly, how closely did the product actually work? Did it do everything the seller said it would? Update your original post as some time passes as to how the product is holding up. Grade it on a scale from 1 to 10. Be as unbiased as possible. (Pictures Please)

As you post the new threads, please send me the link so that I can add it to this page. If you have any other suggestions as to what should be included in all reviews, please let me know!

Car Parts Wholesale Inner Wheel Well Fender

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
Not to be a dick, but eBay already has this system built in. You can read their reviews there.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Your right but each seller has multiple items they sell. The thousands of reviews are a bit hard to search through. If there was a way to only read reviews on the item your looking at on the page, then I wouldn't do what I did above. As far as I know, you can't do that on Ebay. If you can, please let me know :-D
- Aaron

Frost94

This would be really helpful, Im new to owning an Integra, but not to tuning. For my previous car parts were hard to come across and always name brand or custom from a shop. With the Integra there is so much on ebay, Im wondering if items like the cheap headers and coilovers are worth buying. Interested in opinions from people who are actually tuning their cars, not trying to push a product.

Kent_racing

i have megan 4-2-1 headers and they work great, they weigh like 15 pounds lighter to. Dont race with ebay coilover sleeves tho they are VERY dangerous

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Without going too much into the details; I bought some headlamps from Ebay.
They seem ti be holding up alright. One of the receptacles for the lamp bulb was a little off and hard to twist in and I have a little condensation occasionally, but nothing too bad. Overall, they are decent for the price of $220 shipped

Sorry, shitty quality pic

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
XTD clutches suck, had one litterally have chunks of the surface come apart after 700 miles of use.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Thanks for the input! I would appreciate it though if you guys could take the time and write a proper review to help others out and keep this thread as a mere index to the other pages/reviews. Once you do, PM me the link and ill add it to the top. Thanks.

SMACKABEEZY

F0E D0E M0 H0ES
Without going too much into the details; I bought some headlamps from Ebay.
They seem ti be holding up alright. One of the receptacles for the lamp bulb was a little off and hard to twist in and I have a little condensation occasionally, but nothing too bad. Overall, they are decent for the price of $220 shipped

Sorry, shitty quality pic
those are sexy. do the halos stay on like that?

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
As long as the parking lamps are on :thumbs up
I hate to go super gravedigging but I'm curious, how long did the halo headlights last? I have heard a lot of bad things about eBay halos but I like the overall look and style. Clean but not too flashy

94RS

No fucks given.
They're garbage. Besides the bulbs being H1's for whatever reason, they don't project far enough and are impossible to aim right.

Which is why I switched back to OEM. :lol: