Spitfire8o5's TimeAttack DC #117 Build

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Aww man, so Big Willow was a blast! Got the car on the trailer all ready to go and took off sat night with all the local fellas. It was cool that 4 of us all trailered the cars. Made driving at 55 not that bad lol ended staying up until like 4:30am talking shit and staying at at really really really bad Hotel lol

Here is the car on the trailer filling up looking all innocent

Then a little pit stop half ways to WillowSprings stocking up on munchies and drank

HERE IS THE VIDEO OF THE DAY!

http://youtu.be/XfyTm1YFR5g

^^ VIDEO OF THE 1:36 LAP ^^

I went there with hopes of running a 1:38 and was amazed by the first hot lap I ran in the day that got me in the 36's. During the rest of the day I consistently ran 36's even tho it was getting hotter and tires were all over the place. So I'm sure I can get a 35 in next time with everything I learned!

The 1:36.090 lap landed me in 3rd place for the ModFWD class! I didn't expect to make podium but happy as hell I did!

2nd and 1st went to cheaters anyways. (2nd was a turbo Scion tC w/ huge R comps and 1st was TomAttack. Nuff said bout that guy lol [biggest cheater I know])

And here we are back home after the lovely track day!

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
New 20's for the e30 came in!!

TRM C1's 15x8+20

Put the 205/50 Star Specs off my BuddyClub Wheels that will be up for grabs soon

Pretty much love how they look and hope they last the many curbs I plan to hit