1:59 Video

Streets of Willow CW

1:30 Video

Streets of Willow CCW

1:27 Video

Last edited:

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
alright now, so.. ive been racing quite some time now and it all started with an EG hatchback that was my life for 6 years!

and ended up rear ended a lotus at buttonwillow raceway and I cant stand vehicles that have been in accidents where radiator suppots have to be swapped and what not. I tried fixing it and keeping it but it bugged me too much, so along came the Integrahh!!! Got it pretty much stock with the exception of HX wheels lol lovely I know.

my first honda was a 97 white RS that i loved and wanted to be the coolest kid ever back in 2006!! That dream came to a violent hault when i totalled the car beyond a fixable point , after that i got a green 95 LS and traded that for the EG that you guys all know pretty well! but anywho. I like to think that im picking up where i left of with this recent purchase
White 1994 5sp RS w/o power door locks, silly ABS and Moon Roof!!!

to make matters even sweeter, from the original family that bought it in 93! it needs some attention here and there but is in amazingly complete shape! with all kinds of clips and things i never knew existed! not to mention the amazing price that im going to keep to myself

hellaflush lol

after i made the purchase, the inspection began as soon as i got home lol

radiator support and both F&R impact beams are un touched!

with the bumper was off, i was able to go to town on these headlights!

its going to take a little to get used to the 4 eye swag lol

if there is one thing that i hate in the world more than anything is reprayed cars that have parts that shouldnt be painted, painted.. really pisses me off so while the bumper was off.. made it look a little better even tho im raplacing with a cleaner one soon enough

and BAM! did both grill plieces and bottom black line! not perfect but 1000x better than before

this was today! shined it up a little

and a little bit of todays struggle lol fuck rotten ass purple tint, kicked my ass today!

still want to align it to be safe and remove interior to make sure i dont run into any funny surprises but i hope it stays! so far so good and everything feels so solid and mint when your driving! even hauls ass lol WOO!

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
New guys is smashing your west coast times with a stock ls motor. You guys need to step up your game.

Welcome man, nice simple car.

Nick_C78

"New guy" bahahahaha.

There are no fast guys allowed on this forum. Go home Roger! :p

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
So this was my bad ass JDM Purple Bubble tint, nothing against it. Just isn't my style

Called a local tint shop for a quote on simply removing the rear tint. And he told me $100 lol so on my lunch. Went to town with the same handy dandy "Tint Remover 9000"

Here is a little pic of the finished rear window without the brake light and wiper. It makes a nice difference and its nice to see out of your rear view without purple bubbles and that cluster fuck there lol debating on ordering a password Jdm plug or just making a $2 rounded bolt and nut from a hardware store.

Salvaged this brace and LCAs from my old hatch

had some GT3s for a tad.

bought the Kosei K1s from Matt over at RacelineUSA and threw on the rear sway bar for the first event!

BAM

rolling my fenders was awesome lol had Rob "ddbaptrance" drive the car forward and backwards while Nicks fatass sat in my trunk and I did the rolling with my jack handle lol it was pretty gangster and got it goon enough to race!!

on the grid!

and in the pits with some homies

it was one of the best events ive attended! sure my shock/spring setup sucked, and 3rd gear grinds really really bad.. and my brakes were passed gone! I would try and stop and the pedal would get really hard and I wasn't stopping after a few laps lol I made it happen

VIDEO LINK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...Gwaug

ENJOY!

Nick_C78

Hahahah oh man I forgot how we rolled those fenders. You used a jack handle huh. LOL Good times.

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
got these ready to go in

in

round 3 at buttonwilow for the HFF challenge. placed 1st in street

had a blast as always! placed 1st in the hff street class!!

THE VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...Gwaug

http://www.flickr.com/photos/86994136@N07/12147111416/

Threw on the steering wheel today. God I love it lol can't wait to see how it feels with my racing gloves on!!!

And from hipStagramm

wow that sucked doing lol but yout all caught up now. stay tuned and feel free to come along with me and my friends to the racetrack someday!!!

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
swag

Sweet non-vtec POWAAAA!!!!

Sent From Cyber Space
thanks man, I have a ITR motor im prepping to put in as soon as I get a worthy trans together lol

Who is this ricer?

Hahahah oh man I forgot how we rolled those fenders. You used a jack handle huh. LOL Good times.

"New guy" bahahahaha.

There are no fast guys allowed on this forum. Go home Roger! :p
its MR. Ricer to you sir lol so glad I made this thread lol so much love. here to stay

New guys is smashing your west coast times with a stock ls motor. You guys need to step up your game.

Welcome man, nice simple car.
thank you sir. simple goes a long way.

Lol haha do I smell competition?

Sent From Cyber Space
call it what you wanna call it lol :naughty:
Nice car and driving dude! Sub'd

Sent From Cyber Space
thanks man, I have a lot of fun doing it lol