Intake manifold

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
those really serve no point till you have alot more stuff done to your car besides the usual i/h/e/c it really does no good sometimes can actually hurt you just put off gettin one until you have alot more done and actually have the need to get the intake

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
TekBuDDy said:
how much power they push out???
It depends on what other mods you have. Thinking "this part equals X HP, this part equals Y HP, so put together they must equal Z HP." is the wrong way to go about modding a car. No part ever equals a definitive amout of HP, that's a marketing gimmick companies use in their ads to lead uneducated consumers to believe that how modding works. teggyls is right, an IM isn't something you need unless you go beyond the bolt on's. This is especially true for non-VTEC Integras. You need to have quite an extensive NA build to before you should even start to look into getting an aftermarket IM for a B18B. The stock B18B IM can flow enough air to support alot of WHP....bigger isn't always better.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
my friend and I both have non vtec tegs and we both have ihe done but he put his intake manifold and i defintily felta little more power up top. and he has crower 404s with 35 shot nos and it is a stop light beast.but yeah getting the clutch, flywheel and pulleys is a good idea.

nefesto

i agree with everybody 1000% besides the money it would cost for the intake manny you could buy some other mods that would help alot more