Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
BTW Dylan, I love what youve been doin to this car.
thanks robbie :thumbs up its going into the shop monday to get a rollbar put in, then i think im just going to paint my lip and wing and im satisfied with the car. Then just seat time and more seat time. Maybe a new shifter, i think i come out of the seat to get into 5th

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

Live updating today! Should be a bit fun and different. I woke up early today and decided to put in my harness backing plates. These help reinforce the body where the eyebolt goes. I had no idea what size bolts to use so as you can see I bought a few lengths from schroth. Takata uses the same thread pitch which is 7/16 not fine thread.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
recap from saturday:
Going to thunderhill we stopped at a gas station off the highway, about 4 miles away from the track. I topped off, and went to start the car, didnt start. I said FUCK ME! and after inspecting everything like fuses, under the hood etc, i decided to inspect the fuel pump lines. The main relay was working and clicking, but the pump was not priming, exactly like if you have a kill to the relay. I traced the lines while fellow car people like patrick said "you hurt" as i would say to him <3. Got the car started, and once we got into the raceway park, i quickly looked for parking and Matt and I ran into the drivers meeting. We missed our first session to repair the cars. My first session out i found the 15x8 wheels added stability as well as confidence. As well as the RA1s. I probably didnt get the max out of the tire but oh well. my plugging of the prop valve came undone and brake fluid started leaking again, which sucked because some corners i could brake hard, and others i could barely tap them without locking tires. But over all i made a 6 second improvement from my last time at the bypass which im pretty happy about.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Im happy i originally thought it was a 3 second difference, but i ran a 2:33.xxx on the bypass last time

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
My buddy Aaron came over to finish arts and crafts on my wing

Its just curing right now. should be ready for sanding like tomorrow.

And, i got the car back from Evil Genius Racing so ill give you a teaser shot.

Nick_C78

You are such a tease! Might as well be wearing a school girl outfit....I mean..oh hi dylan.

Why no more pics dude?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
You are such a tease! Might as well be wearing a school girl outfit....I mean..oh hi dylan.

Why no more pics dude?
dude im going to take sexy time pictures for you in the recaro :) i had stuff going on. My buddy needed to move some stuff asap because something happened to the place he was storing them at and i was at my buddy's house hanging with some Lightspeed racing people.

I peeped on him :p
you let me peep at you too

Ah so its not done painting. I was wondering about that cus i didnt see a gloss finish to it on fb.
it needs to be hit with a polishing compound and then it will be shiny. i wet sanded the wing yesterday and mounted it so i could park my car in the garage lol.