Sexy, Sexy Danika (my car not the driver)

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
Well i was bored, so cleaned er up last weekend and took some decent pics. hope yall enjoy. ideas and comments are appreciated!

WAIT HOLD UP!!!!!

U jumped me about slamming my car.. WTF!!! You need to bring that monster truck back down to car size little boy!!!!!

Lowering springs you need ;)

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i am lowered! a whole inch and a quarter

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
ass holes... you should see me next to a stock type-s... then youll be saying oh thats not so bad after all

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
i know it's lowered but it's still look high you know i mean, about 3 fingers??? other than that, your car looks great :thumbup:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
nah, none of those pics actually depict how low it is accurately... its about 1 1/2 fingers gap... well my fat fingers atleast

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
fronts are 20% and i have been told my back is as low as 5% but im not really sure... it looks like its the same all around but cause of the window sizes it really hard to tell

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
clean adel! you named your car danika?
yeah, actually my ex gf came up with it. i wanted a name that started with the letter D or C and danika just worked. plus danica patrick is hot as fuck
Most people wouldn't be bragging about an inch and a quarter, but hey, props for being proud of what you got:lol:

Just fucking with you bro. :D
*For the humor impaired, yes that was a double entendre.*
:lol: i am proud of it, and it does INCREDIBLY well for sitting as high as it does. its really stiff for something that come from acura
wow a stock RSX...man.

I can see your goofy ass in the reflection in the glass.
:x its not stock! almsot... :roll:
looks good man :thumbs up
i thank you :D but you got to experience her in real life :lol: