What It Do! Brand New!

Clutch

I'm So Clutch!
Hey what's up guys! I am brand new to the site. Been around reading some stuff, thought I would start posting. What it do?!?

Here's a old pic of my car. I'll post some new ones later in the future. Don't have the same rims on her anymore. Blew my rear right tire due to some some rubbing. So im rolling on some dookies for now.

95 LS non-Vtec. I know, im sad its not vtec also. I bought it like 2 years ago when i was 18. I wanted my first manual car and it was the first one I really liked.

Im planning on doing a B18c swap when I get the money.

or im planning on rebuilding the engine. no clue how, not much of a gear head. But im expecting to learn. I want to learn a lot.

has like over 200k miles on it.

My Right Hand Man. I know its dusty lol. Trust me it's not anymore hahaha.

My other ride.

Last edited:

Clutch

I'm So Clutch!
hello, what wheels are u rockin now?
Im just rockin some plain ol'stock rims with no hub caps. i live in north cali. We call them dookies, because they look like shit. I should be getting another job soon. Going to start blowing my money on my car :D

My engine has over 200k miles on it. It'll give out before I do anything else to it. So I want to work on the engine first.

They look worst then the picture. I have the stock hub caps. They're silver and scuffed up. I was thinking about sanding them down and rattle can them black for now till I start making some money.

It's 4:30am here. When the sun comes up, I'll post a newer pic.

Last edited:

Clutch

I'm So Clutch!
:welcome: man, still looks clean and great shape for the mileage
haha thanks! im going to be honest. don't be fooled. i need a new paint job. i have bad luck or something. i find scratches left by idiots. i had some stupid fob lady backed up into me and took a fat chip. ill take a pic of it later, maybe someone can help me out on how to repair it. my car broke down due to crappy electrical. lets just say my car broke down and i popped the hood to find fire and i literally had to blow that shit out myself. my bumper is all scratched up from my dad having to push my car with his truck. my car has been through A LOT. i dont think its in any condition for me to sell to get back what i paid for it unless i find some chump. i've been through a lot with this car, and thats why i want to keep it and fix it up. :D

when i get my new paint job i was thinking champ white.

Last edited:

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i say keep milano red. but looks pretty good in the pictures. those headlights are MINT. stick around and join the family.