Starting issues and loss of power and hesitation under acceleration

GsrGangster

I have a 94 gsr been having issues with loss of power and hesitation when accelerating and check engine light comes on but only code on given car idles fine and revs fine when car is sitting still. Also turns over 10 to 15 times before starting up but once it has been started it would fire right up after starter turned over 1 to 3 times as usual. So as soon as it started giving trouble and check engine light comes on I pulled the code and it was code 1 insufficient air flow so cleaned and inspected my air filter and air intake it was fine so I changed the plugs and plug wires. During Doing that I discovered that my number 1 plug was soaked in fuel all other plugs looked fine. So then I replaced the number 1 injector with oem injector and cleaned other 3 and replaced o rings could not find but one new injector or I would have replaced all 4 with new oem ones but the sites I went to said they could not get them I thought my starting problem was the number 1 injector because of the leaking fuel on the plug I figured the fuel rail was leaking out through the injector into the cylinder and that's why it was taking it so longer to start after it had sit for a few hours and would fire right up after recently been cranked but same cranking issue but plug is dry now. So then I changed the distributor and rotor button. Same issues then changed fuel filter and mass air flow sensor since the engine code it is giving is insufficient air flow still same issues so after doing research a lot of people was saying tps so I changed it with a new one and calibrated it with a mult meter everything looked fine so put it back together also before that I checked to see if my fuel pump was Coming on and my main relay was clicking twice like it's supposed too and both seem fine. The engine hesitation has gotten allot better but still does it a little but the cranking has got worse now it does not matter whether you have cranked it previously or it has sat down for a while it turns over 10 to 15 times everytime before starting up it has a aftermarket fuel pump when fuel pump went out it just stopped working it would not come on and car would not start it has a Holley fuel pump but it was changed about 8 years ago and car sat for a few years with a full tank of gas at body shop guy took forever have had the car back for a few years now I drive here and there not a daily driver but it has drove just fine up until now I cannot figure it out wondering if anyone else has had same issues please let me know or if you thank you have a idea it's driving me crazy!!!!! Thanks for any help you can give