what did you do to your car today?

Big Bird

Good morning to all,
I have a 94 LS. Has 118k so have been doing maintenance on her. It came to the PVC valve and have never had one not come out till now,lol. If you have changed your out you all ready know what it is like. For those that are contimplating this save yourself the headache and just clean the one there with carb choke cleaner and done.
Waiting on the housing to arrive to replace the one that broke.
That's what I did today.

94RS

No fucks given.
Nobody gives a shit about your Supra or Ruckus.... congrats on being 5 years late to the Ruck trend btw.

Big Bird

Nice Supra the styling cues are unique, stands out in the crowd.
Hi 94rs if you don't have anything good to say then KITY. There's plenty of negativity try positive you'll be happier.

Right On!

94RS

No fucks given.
Nice Supra the styling cues are unique, stands out in the crowd.

Hi 94rs if you don't have anything good to say then KITY. There's plenty of negativity try positive you'll be happier.

Right On!

Hi! I'm only gonna be nice this time because obviously you don't know OneFast like the rest of us do.

He only shows up to brag about the shit he bought with the money he made from selling drugs, brag about how fucked up he got, or what he's been arrested for.

In short, he's a waste of space... Which is why I'm a dick to him.

Big Bird

Hi! I'm only gonna be nice this time because obviously you don't know OneFast like the rest of us do.

He only shows up to brag about the shit he bought with the money he made from selling drugs, brag about how fucked up he got, or what he's been arrested for.

In short, he's a waste of space... Which is why I'm a dick to him.
Ok your piss'n match is between you and him. I don't have the time or energy for such things.

94RS

No fucks given.
Two weeks later....

First off, nobody said a fucking thing to you to begin with. You decided to jump in and try to play hero.

Second, if you don't have time or energy for such things, take your own advice that you tried giving me and keep that shit to yourself.

Welcome to CI. We don't spare anyone's feelings.