Ty's '07 Cobalt SS/SC

94RS

No fucks given.
:rolf:

I could've sworn I said this when you first got it, but I can't find the quote...

Pretty sure that was Bi-curious George with his bugeye Impreza.

But yeah.... Talked my dad into getting SS/TC upper grille for my birthday... The lower grille is more expensive. OEM style black housings are like $90. And the interior trim is still available though GM parts websites.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Turns out the black housings will be bought sooner than I thought.... Just noticed earlier that those shit HIDs that were in the car melted part of the passenger housing and the seal. So now there's moisture (and brown melt spots) inside the housing....

There's literally headlight fluid in my fucking car :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
I bought this for my gf and she threw that sh!t right at me saying....you think im blonde JackA$$ lol :lol:

I'm like yes look at your hair....then she smirks, says PRICK! lol :lol:

Next time she goes to the store, tell her to pickup some elbow grease :thumbs up

94RS

No fucks given.
I didn't play either of them at the time and still watched the fucking show.... Stop with your excuses, krud. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I was a hipster asshole at the time. I hated everything popular like that. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Hipster metalhead that hated popular things, so played CoD instead.... :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Replaced the spark plugs, which is why the coil cover (detailing thread) got done..

It idles a little bit smoother now. I'm pretty sure they were still the original plugs :lol:

Got a few other things coming in by the end of this week.