^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Wherever you live, you are going to be vulnerable to that one asshat who will steal your car or something in it. I thought I was safe in my nice neighborhood, and yet someone has tried stealing my catalytic convertor (or what they though it was, actually a cat-delete HAHA) and they've broken my windsheild and stolen a radar detector and iPod. It's like my teg is a target now....

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
^exactly.

i'm parked in the garage now, so it's not that big of an issue yet. depending on where i choose to move later, i may or may not have a garage spot. if i don't, the teg's not coming with me. especially after a new paint job and parts going on. i don't want to worry about where i park my car every night and whether someone is messing with it. it's not worth it to me.

it's probably time for an upgrade anyway.

db_r

!ocsic
damn... McCafe Cappuccino SUCK. But I enjoyed the free Bacon Egg and Cheese Bagel.
para-pa-pa pa i'm lovin it.

Anyway... I want to drive my car... stupid snow.

Teg96

yea n dnt taste their hot chocolate, its disgusting....i wasted money on it and it tasted like hot water wit salt not even sugar....

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
^exactly.

i'm parked in the garage now, so it's not that big of an issue yet. depending on where i choose to move later, i may or may not have a garage spot. if i don't, the teg's not coming with me. especially after a new paint job and parts going on. i don't want to worry about where i park my car every night and whether someone is messing with it. it's not worth it to me.

it's probably time for an upgrade anyway.
...TEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... tsx.