yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

djh1991

you should feel proud of yourself. idk if it was from your car, the fact youre a female and own an integra, or im just tired from my 12 hour work day today, but i just drooled all over my arm/laptop reading your thread :drool:

whitedc4

you should feel proud of yourself. idk if it was from your car, the fact youre a female and own an integra, or im just tired from my 12 hour work day today, but i just drooled all over my arm/laptop reading your thread :drool:
lol alright well i feel proud:)

whitedc4

DON'T BUY CHEAP SHIT 101 taught by me!

the kid with the car before me had a pep boy intake.... well look what his lovely little cheap purchase did to le car...

the red wire is a wire to and from his super cool undergows.... yaa... no shanks

guess what that's to...
that's right! the ac line... yay.
which means that rachel had to do this>>>>>

it's hoooooooooooooot outside...

whitedc4

so i got into my old car and took my "type r wanna be" shift knob out... and put it in my new one... welllll it doesn't fit like it should in this integra.. sure it "fits" but it doesn't...fit....

now notice the oddness of this next picture...

i've heard you can get "stoppers" for shift knobs that don't screw on properly but where? and its already not screwed on that much.. i mean it's as far as it can go but it doesn't go down the threads very far..

so i keep hearing that i should go lower... does it not look ok at it's height now?

also something you should know if you have metal shift knobs in the heat it gets super hot..right? well, solution..

and a pic of Constantine sun bathing :)

whitedc4

Rachel needs help with constantines shift knob issues...........still waiting.. i know SOMEONE knows...

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
1) you could just get a bolt that will fit the threads on your shifter. you could call skunk2 for it

2) if your front bumper could fit a standing can under it, its too high. i say have it to the point where youll be pushing pizza boxes with it :thumbs up

whitedc4

lol fine.... i'll go one more inch lower that's it! but these roads sucks a fat one! and my shocks are shot! i went over a bridge today at 60 and about hit my head on the top....

as for the shift knob it never came with a washer but it fit on my other integra just fine.. frustratingg

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
ehh. inch ould be okay if you wanna go in the baja rally 1000

and its not a washer. its pretty much a locking nut. you could order one from skunk2 or just go to home depot and find a bolt that fits the shifter.

take your shift knob into home depot, find a bolt that threads into the knob, then find the nut that fits on the bolt, buy the bolt only, BAM!! locking nut for the knob :D

JGvtec

ehh. inch ould be okay if you wanna go in the baja rally 1000

and its not a washer. its pretty much a locking nut. you could order one from skunk2 or just go to home depot and find a bolt that fits the shifter.

take your shift knob into home depot, find a bolt that threads into the knob, then find the nut that fits on the bolt, buy the bolt only, BAM!! locking nut for the knob :D
Exactly what he said. :D