Most recent picture of your car!

R13

The other asshole
Clean. As. Fuck.

That jdm weight reduction tho

This is apparently what happens to a 20 year old truck living deep in west virginia :lol:

The shock mount broke off while I was test driving it :rolf:

And the frame is broken in 2 places

And the cab is rotting out

And the entire thing was basically buried in a mud pit

BUT! The reason I have this utter pile of shit... is this:

One of only about 3,800 V8, manual, 4x4 97-03 F150's out of the hundreds of thousands made. I can use the shit out of this (Surprisingly the drivetrain works rather well) to manual swap my black truck in the future. I traded that piece of shit expedition I picked up for a spare engine for it so I only paid $150 for a truck that will still run and drive, even though it's a death trap. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
The shock mount broke off while I was test driving it :rolf:

Loving those coat hangers holding it on there :rolf:

BUT! The reason I have this utter pile of s***... is this:

One of only about 3,800 V8, manual, 4x4 97-03 F150's out of the hundreds of thousands made. I can use the s*** out of this (Surprisingly the drivetrain works rather well) to manual swap my black truck in the future. I traded that piece of s*** expedition I picked up for a spare engine for it so I only paid $150 for a truck that will still run and drive, even though it's a death trap. :lol:
I wanna know what the hell kind of adhesive Ford uses that's so damn strong that the truck will rust around the emblems :lol:

Is this that truck that you were talking about getting like a year ago?

R13

The other asshole
Yeah. I finally went and saw it while visiting my gf in radford and he brought it to me this morning.

It's still rough, but it does clean up a lot better than this. He tried to move a trailer and got it stuck crossing a creek, hence the metric fuckload of mud. It was clean(er) last time I saw it :lol:

But it runs decent, and the transmission and transfer case work good, and shift smoothly, which is all I'm after anyway.

94RS

No fucks given.
So are you just gonna pull the usable parts, clean up what you don't need and sell them? Maybe send the body to the "we buy junk cars" guy for $200?

R13

The other asshole
Pretty much.

I won't be doing the swap for awhile unless I get lucky and get a really good paying job because I want to have the trans rebuilt, and I wanna rebuild the engine, upgrade the rods, pistons, and cams for more towing power. So with that being said, I might pull a few parts off it and sell them, but I'm gonna keep it in running, movable shape so it doesn't become a boat anchor in my shitty yard :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Or just rip everything that's usable off and junk the body. Then you'll only have a bunch of shit in your already packed garage. :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Lemme put it in the trunk of your teg, you can haul a bunch of shit in the back of those things :lol: