Club Integra Cup (GT5)

Prozon

Kris
Well I want slicks to be allowed so thats why no tire limits. And yes, that is exactly the point of 7 laps. It adds in a pit strategy, so that brings in tire choice (maybe a hard compound to last longer, or go with soft and pit), how aggressively your driving, etc. So super aggressive cars and drivers will set quick lap times, but the need to pit comes in by lap 5-6. Where a more conservative car will make it the whole race, so can that fast car be fast enough to compensate for a pit?

I dont want it to just be a matter of who has the fastest car.
Yeah but driving aggressive to start would get you ahead and instead of pitting they'd just take it easy lol.

Prozon

Kris
Too bad your limiting bumping. A good ol' P.I.T. maneuver once in awhile keeps you on your feet. ;)

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Those upgrades are not available on the Touring DC5, oh well. I will just make sure she is as light as possible.

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
Those racing EK's were fast as hell. And tire wear definitely played a part. I needed to run a softer tire in the rear. Was having a hard time keeping the rear end in check once the front tires warmed up. Oh well. Still pretty happy with my DC2. Not bad at all. Need to work on the suspension some more though...and need to actually run the right tires. :roll:

BeatBox

Real Good!
so i guess speedinWRC is keeping the car he was gonna give away.

not 100% on the first race results but i ended up 4th

i got the 2nd race results, Onmi and i were right about even most of the 7 laps

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
Yeah I need to do more tuning on my EK. I was really unprepared for that race. Lmao.
At least I got vacation from school until January 10. So in the mean time imma be playing GT5 the for the rest of the time. Lol.