Engine Idle / Miss fire Problem

Marcus

ID 10 T
Ok so let me brake it down for you. I have a 1990 Integra with a B18A1. Duh right.... But i know i will get asked that question. When the motor gets to full running temp I have like a miss fire, just sluggish felling. It’s like it being starved for fuel. But when it hits about 3500 - 4000RPM its has all the power back. I have bin told lost of different things that it could be. As always..... Anywhere from Cam position sensor, Crank position sensor, Injectors, fuel filter, (Distributor, plugs, wires, witch I have replaced). The list goes on. Now for the funning things...... The check engine light comes on after I go for a drive with it. When it does all the problems go away. Like it is running and driving grate. I looked at the ECU and the red LED light flashes 4 times slow and 3 times fast. I don’t know if that means anything or not but ya it does that..... So……. is there anyone that has had this problem that could help me out? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Marcus

hgocasca

level 77 troll
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ecu+code+43+b18a1+pr4+obd0 try that link....should help...btw its a fuel supply issue, you're probably running a little rich, and your going to wanna check your o2 sensor, fuel filter, fuel pressure, and fuel pump, anything with your fuel system, but first, try that link, it'll save you lots of time and hassle in the future, happy tuning kid :)

Marcus

ID 10 T
Well fuel filter, fuel pump relay, and injectors are changed. With no change. On to more tomorrow. This is really starting to piss me off. lol

1991integra

i am having kinda of the same problem but mine doesn't come out of it just seems to be starving all the time i have changed the fuel filter main relay fuel pump plugs wires distributor cap and button but still nothing my car just hates me i guess

mohawk42s

check your fuel pump and tank to see if you have anything in it(rust)
also check your fuel line to see if ts been crushed/pinched