Integra inspiration thread ಥ‿ಥ

OneFastGSR

I'm pretty much bummed out on integra's but this is the car that inspired me to build my integra.

Here is how it is today

OneFastGSR

Here's a video of it when it had the top mount, Than a video of it recently with the front mount. Also the 10.0 second pass was on like 24 pounds I think it was? On full boost it makes 840whp @ 38 psi

[YOUTUBE="top mount pass"]QAkE0q_eCIA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Front mount recent pass"]Ts3t02z2yOk[/YOUTUBE]

xZachTheRipper8

http://www.superstreetonline.com/features/sstp_1101_2000_acura_integra_gs_r/photo_04.html

heres the article to the integra I fell in love with back in high school! I was into muscle cars and I got into a group of friends that all had Hondas and I started to fall in love with them more, my buddy had a pretty badass da9 that I didn't really like at first but it rubbed off on me, then I rode in my friends dc2 and told myself one day I would on a dc chassis. a few weeks later I found this article when I was flipping threw a magazine and I wanted something similar. I love the mugen gen one wing. and now I finally have my dc4 and got to build my ideal motor for it:) one day I hope mine is as clean as some of the ones I see on here