Colorado Meet

bradster101

So I've been talking to a few people on the site here from Colorado and have been trying to get a meet together. I believe most of the people are from the Denver area but not 100% sure. Anywho, would any of you CO people be willing to drive (up tp 60 miles or close to that) to get together and start something? I would like to get something going because going to the gas station on the weekends and hanging out with all of the ricers who had mom buy their car is getting old lol, plus there is hardly any other tegs there so... Would you CO people be willing to get together sometime this month or in September?

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Absolutely! put up some weekends your open and we can see if we can al go at one time. :D

Hey and put where you live too. i live like 45 minutes north of denver. just so we can see the best place to meet.

bradster101

Pretty much any weekend works for me at this point...

Im right in the middle of the springs, bout an hour from denver or 40 minutes from pueblo

bradster101

So that makes three of us lol... Does any weekend work for you guys? Ill try and get some dates together and maybe set up a vote once we get a few more interested

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yeah Denver are is probably our best bet lol, and no ive seen at least a dozen other ppl from CO... if you see anyone who is, send them a pm or something, let em know about this thread and whatnot, let's get a big group :D And pretty much any week if i know in advance... O!!! We should also include info if everyone's comfortable with it, names and ages, a pic of ur ride, etc, just so we know who's who, idk, just a thought :)

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
count me in!!!!!!! my car isn't really meet worthy but i'd be down fo sho. norht denver area.
Yeah i say north denver is perfect. Like maybe coors field parking lot or MH stadium haha if they let us. Idk how to really get space to do a meet...

But hey FOUR guys now woot haha. Yeah just a week notice is probably good. And i cant do sundays... church and church parties go down all day every sunday hahahah :D

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Coors field area actually is a really good idea IMO.... And I can't do Sundays either sooo yeah lol. Getting bigger!!!! (no dirty lol)