NEED OPINIONS!! Best coilovers for a SLAMMED db7??

NorthWest~Teg

Alright guys I just picked up a 96 automatic GS sedan from a female friend on the cheap. I already got a daily so I decided to do something I have never done; slam that b****! I want this thing as low as possible, like no driveways low. Skid plates and frame dragging. And I want it static of course. Dont bother telling me how its dumb and unfunctional like I said this isnt a daily this cars purpose will just be to show off. So with that said opinions on what coilovers to run?? Since its not a daily ride quality isnt all that important to me honestly I just want something thats gonna get LOOOOW and drag that a$$!!!!

94RS

No fucks given.
How about you sell that Integra to someone that will appreciate it and buy an old, shitty mini-truck that's already falling apart...

Charly[horse]

Name = John
You can slam it, just not so low that you are unsafe and disrespecting the thing :/ to help in your quests...even though I shouldn't...... "the lowest integra in the world" (look it up on YouTube) was running the koni yellow/ground control setup with modified shock towers. You can have much more fun in a functionally low car though, think about it

NorthWest~Teg

Its literally for the novelty guys. Its not like Im getting in the Honda scene just to drive a slammed car. My 05 Accord is my daily and its my baby. I just want to build something that will turn heads. My original post is a little misleading as to what I want. I want the car as low as SAFELY possible, but personally I think thats pretty damn low, and when I say that the functionality isnt important what I mean is this car isnt gonna be for spirited driving. It probably wont see speeds of over 40. Its gonna be for cruising. But Im not just gonna have a super cambered out destroyed Teg. I just wanna do my own tasteful take on the stance scene.

NorthWest~Teg

But yeah at the end of the day I want it as close to the ground as I can get it. As far as you guys up there your opinions are noted. If I was planning a swap, performance mods, or anything of the sort I would totally agree with you. But this things gonna be low and slow and made for cruising. Integras are a dime a dozen and Im not buying a very clean specimen its far from being something I would sink serious cash into for a beautiful build. Im saving that for when I finally talk the old lady down the street into selling me her 100% clean all stock 2000 si :)

NorthWest~Teg

How about you sell that Integra to someone that will appreciate it and buy an old, s***ty mini-truck that's already falling apart...
Its actually really funny you say that cause the reason my homegirl replaced this car was the rear bumper being ghetto rigged and the exhaust falling off every 5 miles...

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Getting back to the point. If you hate quality, you could look at race lands. If you like quality, get Koni/Ground Control.

Sammich

FIRST OFF...the frame scrapping shit aint gonna happen bruh without you going through oil pans like draws...anyway...i dont know if BC makes coilovers for 3rd gen tegs, but if so, that'd be who i'd recommend. i dont think tein caters to 'slammed crowd' more of the 'functional' crowd..like the ones who blasted you in the first few comments.