What engine can I swap into my integra

Jacobpkz

It currently has a b18a1 should I just try and get another b18a1 or what can I swap into it that will fit my tranny

R13

The other asshole
You should get a lotus exige engine, I heard it's just a modified b series or something. :lol:

Edit: Modified K series it looks like, Super charged too! :D

Last edited:

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
Google v8 integra. Should give you some ideas lol.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Lotus should have a Toyota engine, unless they did the right thing and switched to K series.

B18A1 is okay, but upgrading to a B1 or even a B20B/Z should be looked into

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Go to HASPORT and look at every available motor mount option for the Integra. That is your list of swap choices. D,B,H,F,J,K (L,M,N,O,P...)
However if you are married to the dumb LS trans than it must be a B series long block.

Jacobpkz

Would it be easy to swap a b20 into it? My b18 is on its last leg it was burning oil and coolant and then I did a head gasket and pretty much every gasket from there up fix but now its losing oil from the head I believe

renarudo

I'd say stick with the B series and save some $$, Hmotorsonline.com is a legit site. Shipping to Washington probably going to cost you $$; but at least you can order the motor you want and they sell the motor mounts as well.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Do a 13B-REW. Technically still a B-series....but from Mazda.

Come to think of it, I've never heard or thought of a rotary RWD swap being done in an Integra. It would be interesting since the 13B would probably weigh about as much as the B18. Then factor in the RWD swap and extra weight in the back and you might be sitting right around 50/50 weight distribution. If anything the car would be tail heavy but that could be offset by moving things as far forward as possible, like the engine and fuel tank.

Someone make this happen.

Jacobpkz

So Im just going to buy new head since the bottom end of my engine is good and hope that fixes the problem