Planning to buy this integra this Saturday

99TegLs

Fake valve cover, shitty ebay clutch/flywheel......... Looks like a half-assed ride to me...
WORD YO!

96LSteg

Jemel
too risky...judging by all the craziness hes got going on and that B20V, I personally wouldnt buy anything that someone else has done work on.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I bought a car with shitty parts man. I ended up selling it right after I got it.
And the guy I sold it to almost sued me for a shitty car. Don't do what I did. Look for a stock or stockish car.

Sent from my phone

Lambchop4life

Public Transportation FTW
base on most member inputs, how about just test driving for fun and not buying it? it is a deuce moves.. I know but that is the consensus so far on here... thanks guys..

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
base on most member inputs, how about just test driving for fun and not buying it? it is a deuce moves.. I know but that is the consensus so far on here... thanks guys..
A joyride? Fuck no bro. Don't waste the sellers time.

Sent from my phone

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Those tail lights look like shit, if they are made for the DC body they are most likely garbage, if they're not they probably leak. The front bumper doesn't look right to me, huge gap between the hood, the fender gap doesn't look right either, might just need adjusting or indicates an accident. The top left side of the core support looks bent, could just be lighting. Looks like the windshield moulding on the drivers side is missing. That's not even getting to the guts of the car. Not worth $4000. Not really worth the time in general. I'd stay away from it.

Lambchop4life

Public Transportation FTW
Update, I totally fell asleep and didnt make the appointment. thank guy for all the input
this forum is pretty damn helpful...
if someone need my assistant holla at me im in the las vegas area
or need to sell a db8 or 7 that manual shift let me know