Ted's Owner is back in the Honda game -- Nick's '95 Integra LS hatchback

96LSteg

Jemel
I'm currently trying to decide how I want to do it. It'll be a while before it happens, though.
You can do it how i did mine.

TruHart struts - $180 and a lowering spring..Its a static drop but the cheapest way. I love how my teg rode (when i was able to drive it :lol:)

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
You can do it how i did mine.

TruHart struts - $180 and a lowering spring..Its a static drop but the cheapest way. I love how my teg rode (when i was able to drive it :lol:)
I'm going fancier than that.

The two setups I'm contemplating are Spoon Sports progressive lowering springs and Koni Orange shocks or Function and Form Type I's. Both setups will be seeing polyurethane shock bushings and strut tower bushings, and possibly even sway bar end links. My sway bar bushings are trashed.
I'll be getting ASR LCA's for whichever setup I decide.

96LSteg

Jemel
I'm going fancier than that.

The two setups I'm contemplating are Spoon Sports progressive lowering springs and Koni Orange shocks or Function and Form Type I's. Both setups will be seeing polyurethane shock bushings and strut tower bushings, and possibly even sway bar end links. My sway bar bushings are trashed.
I'll be getting ASR LCA's for whichever setup I decide.
im putting F&F type 1s on my 2012 Accord with a TSX sway bar.

Ted's Owner

Sorry guys. I've been slacking with the pictures.
Decent progress over the last few days.

I changed my fuel filter out. It was definitely well overdue.
Old.

New.

Additives, along with 93 octane.

The car runs a whole lot better. I'll follow up after the tank full of additives is out of it and it's back running regular 87 again.

Here's a picture from last night's Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraiser car meet

Then, I got my neo chrome valve stems and my center cap decals in the mail today. The guy who sent me the decals sent the wrong ones, but since they were still Honda/Acura, I used them anyways. The valve stems will get installed later.

Finished caps

Ted's Owner

Finished product.

I gotta wait on the valve stems. Not enough monies to put them in at the moment.