R13

The other asshole
Adding to mine.

Don't worry, we will.

But it's so obvious that you do.

Got it.

:lol:

Denial is the first step.

The ones that gets offended are usually guilty...

No apologies needed.

K...

I attack myself because of it all the time... I don't f***ing care :rolf:

That's what I've been doing...?
Died at "k"

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Ok OP, We're done beating our cocks :lol:

Back to business.

Hope everyone enjoyed the show. :D

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Ok OP, We're done beating our cocks :lol:

Back to business.

Hope everyone enjoyed the show. :D
This was quite entertaining :) im not doing anything on the car for a few days so please continue with the trolling. And if anyone wants to call my car ricey, your damn right. Its an automatic with a cheap ebay wheel, a blacl rusty hood, and a whole lot of paint issues. Hate away cuz im on a broke man on a budget. But one day i will have it painted, put a type r wing on it, and do a 5 speed swap. But until i no longer become a 18 year old broke bitch, ima look ricey as fuck. #hateonme

Ryan659

This was quite entertaining :) im not doing anything on the car for a few days so please continue with the trolling. And if anyone wants to call my car ricey, your damn right. Its an automatic with a cheap ebay wheel, a blacl rusty hood, and a whole lot of paint issues. Hate away cuz im on a broke man on a budget. But one day i will have it painted, put a type r wing on it, and do a 5 speed swap. But until i no longer become a 18 year old broke b****, ima look ricey as f***. #hateonme
That's the spirit :thumbs up :lol: hopefully you'll stay in the game and see a few build threads. We've all been broke and 18 before, you don't want to see the car I had when I was your age, riced!! :lol: but as you get older and get more money (and if you stay in the game) you'll see what we all have already seen and been through. And we all drive modded Honda's so everyone else sees us as ricers anyways. Need to be able to laugh once in a while.

And don't listen to these other guys (or girl), they are just angry at their small wee wee's (or lack there of) :lol: :lol: :p

Last edited:

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
This was quite entertaining :) im not doing anything on the car for a few days so please continue with the trolling. And if anyone wants to call my car ricey, your damn right. Its an automatic with a cheap ebay wheel, a blacl rusty hood, and a whole lot of paint issues. Hate away cuz im on a broke man on a budget. But one day i will have it painted, put a type r wing on it, and do a 5 speed swap. But until i no longer become a 18 year old broke b****, ima look ricey as f***. #hateonme
haha at least he admits to it.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Zip ties*
And yeah, that's one of them. Is that a problem?
It's not your car. Why do you care?
You worry about your Neon's. I'll worry 'bout my car. K?
Not a problem, and I don't care. There is a difference between thinking you're doing something creative and not giving a fuck about what others think. Since you fall into the no fucks given, you can continue with whatever you are doing to your car.

I never had to worry about my Neons, beat the shit out of them and they never missed a beat.

R13

The other asshole
This was quite entertaining :) im not doing anything on the car for a few days so please continue with the trolling. And if anyone wants to call my car ricey, your damn right. Its an automatic with a cheap ebay wheel, a blacl rusty hood, and a whole lot of paint issues. Hate away cuz im on a broke man on a budget. But one day i will have it painted, put a type r wing on it, and do a 5 speed swap. But until i no longer become a 18 year old broke bitch, ima look ricey as fuck. #hateonme
Then you have my respect sir.

Last edited:

Nick_C78

MyLittleTeg gave the best response possible. Bravo sir.

Also, there is already an Asshole Nick on this forum. Find your own character. :) Oh and my car is super ricey...I have a sheet of metal riveted on with 53 rivets to block off my sunroof hole.

Also, shut up Ty. If we wanted your lip I would jiggle my zipper.

That is all.

Last edited:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Why don't people ever realize that you can't argue with 94RS? It's like talking to a wall :Rolf:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

R13

The other asshole
Why don't people ever realize that you can't argue with 94RS? It's like talking to a wall :Rolf:
I think you mean just about everyone on this forum who's been here for more than a few months.

Good luck arguing with me, Or Nick for that matter, I've seen that and it doesn't go well. :lol: