DC2 vs EP3 vs DC5, what to get

Two

Charly[horse];1255380 said:
Get a GSR, it is going to be quite a bit cheaper than the dc5 and ep3. Any of these cars are going to be reliable if you get a clean one, and all of them are going to be plenty fast until you have the money and time to do a engine swap/ engine build; so why not get the Integra? :p Anyway in order I would say Dc2, Ep3, Dc5
If I can find a dc2, for the right price, I will get it. Then put 3 grand in suspension, brakes, bolt ons and a tune!! If not, I'll get an ep3, k24a2 swap with k tune, and maybe springs and struts. Thanks for all the great feedback guys!!!

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
You need to simplify this for yourself. Which one looks best to worst. Which is most to least appealing performance wise. How much for each you think you will spend to be satisfactory. Then imagine if you were to go through all 3 cars, what order would you want to start. Youre gonna spend money on all of them, more than you think you will.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
It's not too bad, bro. I get free drinks at the bar and look hella pretty when I pass up all you fags with half an engine. Vtec, pshhhh. What a sorry excuse for being too cheap to build a full engine.... Way to go Obama

lazeebeast35

If you have money go with the EP, I miss my EP : ( , and just drop the k20z1, no need to go the whole k24 route. Or K20A if you're ballin. If you got money but not THAT much go with a DC5 2005-2006 would be best. If not, DC2 GSR is awesome. Light weight and you can build the motor pretty decently. Ive seen many DC2 take on DC5 no probem. Just depends on how you like your cup of tea.