Ty's '07 Cobalt SS/SC

R13

The other asshole
I'll just bring the thunderchicken super coupe and we can cruise in our weird ass supercharged cars that everyone will overlook :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I forgot you had that. Didn't your brother claim it for himself though? :lol:

R13

The other asshole
He can claim it all day, if I fix it I'll drive the bitch as much as I want :lol:

R13

The other asshole
It's the good one too with the black leather seats, and it still looks/smells new inside. It's a dope ass car. I honestly hate to drive it much because it's so nice :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Weekend car.... it's not like you don't have two other ferds to drive throughout the week :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I'd drive it like once a month on a cloudy day to keep the sun from baking it :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Soap: Meguiars Mirror Bright
Wheel cleaner: Meguiars Mirror Bright
Tire shine: Meguiars Endurance gel
Pressure washer: Karcher K3 Follow-Me

And the Ultimate wax from Meguiars... :thumbs up

Also, these are cellphone pics. Which is why the driver side pics look s***tier than the passenger side :lol:

I'd drive it like once a month on a cloudy day to keep the sun from baking it :lol:
Reminds me of the guy in Ferris Bueller talking about his dad's Ferrari....

He doesn't drive it... He just rubs it with a diaper.
:lol:

R13

The other asshole
What do you do to get a spot free shine? Or do you even have to do anything with the mirror bright soap?

94RS

No fucks given.
What do you do to get a spot free shine? Or do you even have to do anything with the mirror bright soap?
The Mirror Bright soap, I only used because I had a little bit of it left. I usually switch between Mirror Bright, Ultimate Wash & Wax, and Gold Class.... I like Meguiars products :rolf:

Long explanation of how I do it incoming:

- Pre-soak the car, getting all the bird s***, loose dirt, etc off.

- Put 100ml of soap (any of the three I listed) in my foam cannon, I have the MJJC from Amazon, fill the rest with hot tap water, then start spraying the car.

- Let the soap sit for a minute, then start scrubbing the car with a Meguiars microfiber wash mitt. I usually start at the drivers side. Skip scrubbing the wheels for now.

- By the time you finish scrubbing the passenger side, start spraying off the drivers side. Let the car drip for a few minutes.

- While it's dripping, start taking care of the wheels, I used Mirror Bright (to get rid of it, I'm trying the DUB cleaner next) and a Mothers wheel brush.... By the time you're done with the wheels, the body of the car should be just about done dripping by then.

- Dry everything, wheels included, with a Meguiars Water Magnet. These things are f***ing amazing, you can dry a whole car and the towel barely gets damp. I've probably got 6 or 7 of the damn things :lol:

- Put on tire shine. I use these combined with the tire gel (which lasts for weeks): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002G29LLE

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Sounds like you should find someone to do that...for you :rolf:
This mother of all wieners in a biscuit..lol I just got done detailing my ride. Freakin all dirty inside and out. had to take the seats out n all. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
This mother of all wieners in a biscuit..lol I just got done detailing my ride. Freakin all dirty inside and out. had to take the seats out n all. :lol:

If it makes you feel any better, it started pouring a few hours after I posted those pics.... :lol: