Baby Bird

speedin

The Transporter
Well that wasnt funny at all. Shamefull for the one guy yes. Not REALLY disgusting though (now if was real vomit then thats NASTY! That was pure milk).

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
speedin said:
Well that wasnt funny at all. Shamefull for the one guy yes. Not REALLY disgusting though (now if was real vomit then thats NASTY! That was pure milk).

Would you do it?

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
speedin said:
No, thats why I said it was shamefull. Now if their was a big enough check, yes. It was practically a milk shower

you couldnt pay me to do that. I dont care if its milk or not, it was in the dude and shoulda stayed in there

speedin

The Transporter
Cheesenip said:
you couldnt pay me to do that. I dont care if its milk or not, it was in the dude and shoulda stayed in there
see id do it for a minimum of a grand

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
speedin said:
see id do it for a minimum of a grand
Better you than me, no thanks. Ill get my own fresh Egg Nog if I need it...or just walk over to 8urCivics and Babydolls and get it

BabyDoll

gf of obsessed teg driver
wow..that is gross as hell....NASTY...Cheesenip I'm beating you up tomorrow just for putting that up here..

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
BabyDoll said:
wow..that is gross as hell....NASTY...Cheesenip I'm beating you up tomorrow just for putting that up here..
sweet, are you gonna do this b4 or after your bf gets home, b/c if its b4...can we do this in some jello?

BabyDoll

gf of obsessed teg driver
Cheesenip said:
sweet, are you gonna do this b4 or after your bf gets home, b/c if its b4...can we do this in some jello?

ahh you know he's gonna read this and get mad...lol hey 8urcivic I LOOOOVVVE YOU!!!

ooo and cheesenip I don't like JELLO!!!..lol:eek:wnded: