Arctic Effect layout, yea im back for some feed back lol

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
Top banner looks good...however I would recommend the following changes. I would move the logo from the center to the left hand side and have the navigation links all in line together. It is pretty much standard to have your logo on the left...and also have it act as a link to the home page (and act as your h1 tag). Design wise I like the background of the banner...nice choice of colors and I really like the logo's font.

Good to see another graphic designer on the boards :thumbs up:thumbs up

g3teg97

Super Moderator
The top looks great, but it just gets plain down the side/bottom. Maybe a subtle background pattern?

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
I'm pretty partial to a darker gradient running up from the bottom...a dark brownish color running up would look sweet.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I like.

I agree with the other suggestions... But I say try and do something with the "Arctic Effect". It looks kinda plain. If you can add something so give it more... I dunno. Just something other then just white.

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
I will definatly take all the comments into consideration. They are awesome suggestions especially since i look at it over and over and trying to make subtle changes to it to make it look better.

I will be working on it when i get home. Im acctually at the pple store cuz my laptop broke on me :(

wish me luck!!!

mattrt09

looks good

only thing i would suggest if anything at all would be additional links at the bottom and perhaps change the font on the ae in "about ae" first impression it looks as though you had a typo and put ae instead of "about me"

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
looks good

only thing i would suggest if anything at all would be additional links at the bottom and perhaps change the font on the ae in "about ae" first impression it looks as though you had a typo and put ae instead of "about me"
lol its supposed to be "about ae" because "ae" is Arctic Effect :)