car making a sqeeking noise.. or bird chirping.. HELP!

lor_db8

okay, i am on the cliff of selling my car because ive been having so much trouble wit it.. here's the problem..

when i am driving my car, it makes a sqeeking noise on my passenger front wheel.. also when i hit like small bumps and stuff like that i can hear it chirp... if i drive on the freeway and i am going straight, it will not chirp or sqeek unless i turn a little to the right then i hear all the bird noises. also in 1st gear when i smash to about 4.5k on my rpm, i can hear it chirp like multiple times.. it seriously feel like theres a bird in my car or something... i think it might be my bearings???.. but not too sure... any help ?

i dont want to start throwing money everywhere because i am on a tight budget.... help help !

Paulb

user
first check and make sure your dust shield is not touching the rotor, then i would check brake pad life, are you getting a loud hum while driving? also is everything tight in the suspension on the car

lor_db8

okay.. thanks for the imput paul.. but problem solved!

it was my battery tie down.... i had bolt it so tight to where the metal would scrape eachother and that was how the noise was made... i remember replacing my optima yellow top with a new one since i had warranty on mine.. and yup! after troubleshooting everything, i was rocking my battery and heard the same noise.. so i loosen it.. and now theres no more noise...!! yay!