Car Photo Thread: jbrown97ls

jbrown97ls

I'd really like to switch back to an oem hood and bumper. I figure I might as well go for 98+ or possibly UKDM :D . I'd keep the 94-97 tails though.

Side note: I've always thought cutting out the fog spots on a usdm 98+ and getting the surrounds only would be sweet for a track sluts brake cooling duct.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
I'd really like to switch back to an oem hood and bumper. I figure I might as well go for 98+ or possibly UKDM :D . I'd keep the 94-97 tails though.

Side note: I've always thought cutting out the fog spots on a usdm 98+ and getting the surrounds only would be sweet for a track sluts brake cooling duct.
Yea, I know some people who use the UKDM shrouds or even the one's from a UKDM del sol for their brakes. I guess it all depends on how much you wanna spend and what your choice is. I prefer the 98-01 all red tails, but I know they are a bitch to find! I'm surprised my car came with them and a 98-01 rear bumper as well!

jbrown97ls

Its still on the fence. I'm sure finding an oem 94-97 will be easier. We'll just see what happens. 98+ rear bumpers are sexy time though.

I'm kinda partial to the 94-97tails myself. I like the darker surrounding red and the amber on them matches my front corners.

jbrown97ls

Taken in my garage after a quick detail

**Above photos shot by Max Krubsack** (Max's Flickr)
Shot after both of us got off work one evening in his works parking lot.

Last edited:

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Your paint looks more teal in these last few pics! Looks dope man!

jbrown97ls

Had sometime to kill today, so I took a short drive into the country and took some photos!

Last edited: