Good aftermarket suspension brands and help!

Murphy

Meat Master
I have numerous parts of my suspension, mainly torn boots, that need to be replaced. For things like axels, steering racks, ball joints, and tie rod ends, what are some good brands for these parts?

Also, I'm debating between replacing an entire left axel or both tie rod ends instead of just replacing the boots. I'd prefer to replace the entire parts themselves rather than just the boots because the stock suspension is just so old.

So, if i keep the stock suspension parts and just replace the boots, what are some things I can to these parts to refurbish them and prevent wear? Otherwise I'm just going to spend a bit extra and by new aftermarket parts, if I can be directed to some good brands. What brands I've found on Amazon so far are Moog, Energy Suspension, ACDelco, Proforged, Beck Arnley, and tons more brands.

Murphy

Meat Master
Also anyone know if Dearborn Axles are good? They're $200 cheaper than the other remanufactured brand i found, Cardone Industries.

94RS

No fucks given.
Get Autozone or Napa axles. Cheap and they both have lifetime warranties.

I'm curious though, why are you looking at parts made by GM (AC Delco) for a Honda...?

Last edited:

Murphy

Meat Master
Get Autozone or Napa axles. Cheap and they both have lifetime warranties.

I'm curious though, why are you looking at parts made by GM (AC Delco) for a Honda...?
Awesome I'll check that out. No idea, was just listing off brands that supposedly fit my vehicle.

Nick_C78

Moog makes good suspension parts like tie rods and such. Rockauto is a good place for you to buy pretty much everything you listed as well.