Crashed Integra GSR fix it or sell it for parts?

Libor

Hey guys,
I need your advice. Unfortunately I crashed my car yesterday, when I was standing on lights waiting for a green light, but I was watching a wrong light. I am mad at myself :( I have Acura Integra GSR 1998 with only 159000km before the crash I was thinking of replacing a clutch and that's all. After the crash is front bumper broken, cooling is bend and front frame too, both airbags went off. I didn't have collision insurance. I am here in Canada probably for another 8 or 12 months and then I am going back to Europe. I would like to know if it is worth of repairing, if not can I sell it to some company or just for parts or how does it work here in Canada? Thanks for any advice

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Pics of the damage would greatly help us to say if it's potentially fixable.

Ryan659

Sounds like a perfect time to do a front end swap.

If you don't know what you're looking for, I'd take it to a shop and have them tell you exactly what needs fixing.

ALWIZFLYY

Acura Driver
IMO I would only fix it if I were going to keep the car after I moved. You mentioned that you were going to sell it when you moved so maybe you should part it out. If you were going to keep it then it could become a nice project car. I wrecked my car as well and decided to get it fixed and rebuild the engine. The choice is yours.

Overcast

I saw this same car. I would part it out if you can get the priced dropped but for the 3k on the ad I wouldn't bother.