94 DB7 LS to 94 DB8 GSR conversion

R13

The other asshole
Very nice, not many people seem to be able to get that nice of a finish with it.

I've only used it once when it was 40 degrees outside, hair dryer didn't provide enough heat. :lol:

djv1986

Very nice, not many people seem to be able to get that nice of a finish with it.

I've only used it once when it was 40 degrees outside, hair dryer didn't provide enough heat. :lol:

Thanks the valve cover came out amazing but I'm not happy with the supercharger manifold it was prob 75-80 ambient temp and painted the valve cover with it in direct sunlight the entire time did three coats like the can says and waited until each cost flashed and wasn't shiny anymore and did the other coat and the intake maifold I did the very next day but in shade and did the coats at same time intervals but the pain was always shiny

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
its because it needs a modified cat. You could always get a DC 2" header plate or carb sticker. I dont see why it matters as long as the car blows clean.

djv1986

its because it needs a modified cat. You could always get a DC 2" header plate or carb sticker. I dont see why it matters as long as the car blows clean.

I already had a 4-2-1 dc header on it so hopefully they don't go by the number stamped on the flange at the cylinder head

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you need the carb plate off the header or the sticker that goes on the car for it. I forgot what they are doing now a days. I miss that set up in my friends car was super fun. Blew tires off 3rd. I suggest routing some catch cans up though. I would personally run 2.

Ryan659

The 421 DC I bought a few years ago doesn't even have the carb # plated on it. It just came is a DC sports plate on it and a sticker for the hood.

Also, very clean build dude. I looked through it from of 1 since I'm in the beginning stages of a GSR swap also

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
The 421 DC I bought a few years ago doesn't even have the carb # plated on it. It just came is a DC sports plate on it and a sticker for the hood.

Also, very clean build dude. I looked through it from of 1 since I'm in the beginning stages of a GSR swap also
look through my thread as well i think i chronicle it