Jared Si

osiris19

2009 Honda Civic Si
70k miles
Completely stock except for the hood bug deflector, and smoked overlays on the reverse lights

So, naturally I have a lot of plans for this, but first and foremost is to pay it off. So I'm gonna do a little here and a little there. (Mom isn't too happy when I said I'm gonna be buying all this stuff for it haha)

Premise for the Si is eventually street/track car.

Current plans:
- Coils: thinking of ground controls with koni yellows
- Exhaust: Vibrant catback; unsure of a header atm, would like to stay with the cat for now
- Hawk pads w/ blank or slotted rotors
- Full interior LED conversion
- Intake: not sure what I wanna do with this yet. Probably just upgraded filter in stock airbox

That's all I can think of currently.

Ganyon

I hate it. I don't notice it until after I post and then i'm too lazy to fix it.

osiris19

Yummy. Give that bay a nice detail and it'lol look new
Yeah I'm gonna repaint the manifold cover and throw some simple green on it. It's supposed to storm all day so I'll do that later this week.
Nice ride, I love those e-brake handles :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g
Thanks man. I'm not too big on the handle. I'm going to probably paint it black of wrap it in CF.
Don't you love autocorrect?

Sweet whip bro :thumbs up
Thanks man!

itzrivera

Do these have a macpherson strut setup like the rsx? If so, don't buy koni yellows if you plan to lower the car! Trust me. The integra's double wishbone suspension is the holy grail when compared to the newer hondas.

I wouldn't even lower the car if it has a macpherson setup

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Do these have a macpherson strut setup like the rsx? If so, don't buy koni yellows if you plan to lower the car! Trust me. The integra's double wishbone suspension is the holy grail when compared to the newer hondas.

It has a macpherson struts

osiris19

I'm going for a track stance, so um not lowering it super low, just enough to remove some roll and tighten everything up a bit.

itzrivera

my rsx was on s2 springs when I bought it. Cut the strut housing open, installed the koni sleeve in, and was ready to go. After my commute to philly, the adjuster seized up. konis were blown within the week. Just an fyi if those things have the same diameter struts as the rsx. And this warning is from someone who loved his koni gc setup on his teg.

Good luck with your plans though!