I want new rims what size should I get? 15 vs 16?

Victor91teg

Banned
I got a 91 integra last year w 60k orig mi w black leather GS model. I got a header intake and Flowmaster and racing clutch. Also have top of the line alarm 2 subs jl dub6's 2 alpine amps and focal surrounds.fully insured . White paint still shines. I'm about to dump the stock rims and I got lotsa $$. It's my daily driver and I want it to look nice and handle well and still get good gas mileage . I don't care about a stiff ride I want it to handle well w/out rubbing on my wheel wells how much should I lower it to get the center of gravity perfect and what type of coilovers should I get? Or are air bags what I should save for and get?

Stopsign32v

I got a 91 integra last year w 60k orig mi w black leather GS model. I got a header intake and Flowmaster and racing clutch. Also have top of the line alarm 2 subs jl dub6's 2 alpine amps and focal surrounds.fully insured . White paint still shines. I'm about to dump the stock rims and I got lotsa $$. It's my daily driver and I want it to look nice and handle well and still get good gas mileage . I don't care about a stiff ride I want it to handle well w/out rubbing on my wheel wells how much should I lower it to get the center of gravity perfect and what type of coilovers should I get? Or are air bags what I should save for and get?

I can't hardly tell what you are trying to say. Best of luck

Victor91teg

Banned
What I'm saying is I'm trying to pimp my ride the correct way. And get rims and get it lowered . What's the best rim and tire size? And how low should I drop it

Victor91teg

Banned
I got a 91 white reg w black leather in mint condition and I want it to be fast and have major bass and look nice and drive nice

94RS

No fucks given.
What I'm saying is I'm trying to pimp my ride the correct way.

And get rims
Just rims?

What are you gonna do about the hubs, lug nuts or spokes?

and get it lowered .
Easiest way: remove the spring completely.

What's the best rim and tire size?
12x8 with a 120/90 stretched to fit.

And how low should I drop it

Do what I told you, and you'll be slammed :thumbup:

I got a 91 white reg
Regs are hard to come by.

w black leather in mint condition
Mint condition leather is even harder to come by.

and I want it to be fast and have major bass and look nice and drive nice

You remind me of someone that once drove an Integra...

22s with a skyjacker lift kit.

He wasn't asking about a Crown Vic :mrgreen:

Ryan659

Lots of $$ can prob only buy you a legit set of rims. Exactly how much is a lot of $$?

Not being a smart ass like ^this guy :mrgreen: but trying to gauge how much of a baller you want to make your car :lol:

But a legit set of rims, no tires, can run you easy 2-2.5 grand

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Lots of $$ can prob only buy you a legit set of rims. Exactly how much is a lot of $$?

Not being a smart ass like ^this guy :mrgreen: but trying to gauge how much of a baller you want to make your car :lol:

So you know what that means, don't you?

Victor91teg

Banned
The car wouldn't handle worth a darn if it had 13's. And yes baller status. That's how we do around here! I pulled outta car toys after getting my bass paid for and I was in my Altima and some lady crashed into me at a red light and I was rearward a year before and am collecting huge $$ next month. I bought this car bone stock . It was a Canadian car owned by a guy who was from Hong Kong. Original owner. Craigslist ad. I got it for 3600.00 and he had only the done the timing belt that's it. I put stage 1 racing clutch cause my wife wants to drive it so I opted not for the 2 stage. I had to replace belts pulleys hoses vacuum hoses out of habit I rebuilt the starter and had my alternator built to 107amps tested. I got new radiator , battery , new trailer arm bushings , new struts and coilovers are coming soon, strut tower brace , bigger intake manifold, short air ram, a spacer, headers, flow master exhaust, indiglo mph facelift but the clock rolls in kph, a Clifford alarm with all the goodies , glass break, door pins hood and trunk pins, backup battery , 2 sirens, remote trunk popper, opted out of the remote start cuz I don't like it, it's got 2 2JL dub 6 13" woofers with focal surround sound paired with 2 alpine amps with 2 batteries all in the spare wheel well, I had a floor board put in the trunk with all new carpet and all the rattles taken out, next step is rims and 1 more amp for mids in the back seat next to arm rests. So these are the rims I was thinking of getting http://www.veloxwheels.com/wheels/apex . I can have them custom made to any size by these guys http://proformanceindustries.com/wheel_repair/ . What would u do if u had the chance?