Most recent picture of your car!

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
No... because I remember some f***boi showing off in front of my gf in his e46 and I gapped his b**** ass in my s***ty ass 2v mustake :rolf:
I see

So they're buying wheels and getting a free car....
Pretty much. People want something for nothing these days

Ryan's S2k is the red rocket, btw. Besides him actually calling it that, it looks much more "dog penis" shaped than the SS :rolf:
:lol: :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Pretty much. People want something for nothing these days

300k+ miles or not, it's a clean car from what I've seen, I'd think that someone would buy it for 2k on steelies. And It's not like Toyotas are known for being unreliable :lol:

Also, those Volks are easily $1200 wheels by themselves.

R13

The other asshole
Dead thread is dead...

Remember when we used to like our cars enough to take pics of them? :lol:

I haven’t taken any new pics in about a month so here’s the truck after a quick spray off.

Ryan659

Dead thread is dead...

Remember when we used to like our cars enough to take pics of them? :lol:

I haven’t taken any new pics in about a month so here’s the truck after a quick spray off.

The motivation is dead lol.

Want to try something newish with the photo taking.

Ryan659

Heard that :lol:

At least you’ve got stuff going on, nothing’s changed with either of mine in months

It’s go by too well, I’m sure something expensive will break soon lol. I did strip one of the starter bolt holes when the bolt wasn’t even hand tight :roll: but to fix it I have to remove the transmission again and that isn’t going to happen.

R13

The other asshole
It’s go by too well, I’m sure something expensive will break soon lol. I did strip one of the starter bolt holes when the bolt wasn’t even hand tight :roll: but to fix it I have to remove the transmission again and that isn’t going to happen.

Just fill it up with loctite, it’ll be fine :lol:

I want something shiny and new, but there’s nothing specific I can think of that I can realistically afford.

I need another car to play with :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Just fill it up with loctite, it’ll be fine :lol:

I want something shiny and new, but there’s nothing specific I can think of that I can realistically afford.

I need another car to play with :lol:
Still need one of these