Need codes for 2G

*19TEG91*

"Come at me bro!"
Hey, can anyone send me the codes for my 1991 Teg? my check engine light comes on and off sometimes.. idk what the deal is but i want to check the codes on my ECU.. if anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it.. thanks

KiNGKAOS

When the CEL is on have the key in the "on" position, pull down the passenger side carpet, n count the blinks from the light on the ecu

*19TEG91*

"Come at me bro!"
thanks man, this really helps.. i'll print those out or write them down or something.. but thanks again

*19TEG91*

"Come at me bro!"
So I tried to look and find the ECU and I could find it, and I didn't trust myself to start pulling sh*t apart.. I'll look up what I need to do.. But again thank yoy very much

ryukkid

beep beep
the ecu is under the passenger side carpet

gugiey

the ecu is under the passenger side carpet
the ecu is under the passanger seat if you move it all the way forward. you will be able to cut about 3 inchs off carpet. don't cut it off .. if done properly you will never notice it after your done . I can get a picture of it . but it won't be on a honda .

gugiey

the ecu is under the passanger seat if you move it all the way forward. you will be able to cut about 3 inchs off carpet. don't cut it off .. if done properly you will never notice it after your done . I can get a picture of it . but it won't be on a honda .
but for your 91 it's user the carpet under the daze board . just see if you can get to it .