Tachometer blues...

VtecWannab3

Alright so here's the deal. Ive got a 00 ls chassis with a gsr swap. The wiring harness is LS the ecu is a p06 out of a 90 something civic(obd1) and ive got no tach signal. I hardwired the blue wire from the dizzy straight to my tach and it was working. then a month later its not. i checked for power from said wire and the signal is dead.

so here's the question. how do i use the original wiring harness to send the signal to the tach? when i did the swap initially, i was still using the ls dizzy which i hacked up to fit, so i could run the car until i got a gsr dizzy. when the ls dizzy was attached i had a working tachometer. once i installed the gsr dizzy i did not. the pins on the ecu where the orginal wiring is connected is to the ignition control module. the orginal ls wiring and ecu has a wire and pin designated as "engine speed sensor" but the p06 ecu does not as it used the signal straight from the distributor.

I'm wondering if there is a way to get the tach signal/engine speed signal routed to the ecu and my tach. not only does my tach not work but ive got a tune on my ecu with launch control and shift light which neither features are working....

sorry for a slightly disorganized and confusing post but i'm really lost here

any help is appreciated