Whats "JDM"? I Only Know About "USDM"... lol =P

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
treated myself to a couple early bday/xmas toys for myself... its been almost a year since i had the ride :D. decided to snap some pics of the goodies. the digi cam doesn't do much justice... can't really show the paint... :( .

here's a quick tease... i'll post more in a bit :thumbs up

... SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE PICS ...​

... SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE PICS ...​

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
RSR yummy! And hey if you get in a wreck it wont be hard for the tow-man to find a place to hook onto :lol: j/k

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha by request... more teasers

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
speedin said:
OHHHHHH Candy red! How much that cost? Ive been lookin into that
its a D.I.Y. job. bought a can of paint tripper from wal mart for $5 and a can of chrome red enamel from kragen for $7.

MoJoJoJo said:
khoa's a ricer lol

:thumbs up clean ride bro
haha deep inside i still am sometimes :lol:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Here's the pics i took today... picked up a c/f hood and some benen tow hooks for pretty cheap... gotta love the SO CAL local classifieds :thumbs up. i also painted my calipers and my b16a2 valve cover. its the same as a "JDM" itr/ctr one. anyways... less talking... and more pics

Drive way shots:

Codasac shots:

and finally the DIY valve cover:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
thanks for the comment guys :thumbs up... the next plan of attack is to go with suspension upgrades like sways/struts/coilovers and maybe better pipping from the cat-back. and btw... YES the RS*R EX-MAG has a very nice tone... would totally recommend it to anyone.

nautica_t said:
what kind of cf hood did you get?
iono its a no name brand, i bought it used off the local classifieds

LiEkjAi said:
how much was da tok hooks?
used $60. i'd say it was a pretty good deal, since they go for $100 new and i think benen is out of business?