------->>Im new and in need of answers!!!!<<-----------

IntegraXSI

I own a 91 integra and was wondering if such tail lights existed. I'm looking for the red/white tail lights and was wondering if anyone knows a site where i can order it from. (meaning the top of the tail lights are white and the bottom side red similar to the 99 civic tail lights). Get back to me ASAP or let me know through my email at lil_sushi503@hotmail.com

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
doesn't your car come like that stock? i mean pink on top and red on bottom. there's a method you use that you can make the pink part clear. you might have to search it up. i think they used bleech or something.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I did it to my tails, just remove them from the car.

Then take a degreaser such as mean green, Castrol Super Clean, etc. Pour it into the turn signal/brake light part. I used mean green, so I didnt add water. With a stronger degreaser make sure to add some hot water. You will probably be able to see the pink come off, just rock it back an fourth to get it all. Then rinse all the degreaser out with hot water. Let sit overnite, I also used a hair dryer to help a little. Repeat on second light and reinstall.

Shold look like this

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I did that on my 2nd DA. It looks sexy.

I'm going to get the tail lights that come like that for my EG now too because I think it looks sexy.

DarkDB1

Dont use HOT water... Use warm water from the tap.

Hot water makes the tail lights blotchy and or cracks them.

Trust me... I did my 1st set of tail lights with HOT water... 1 tail light had white spots in the pink and the other tail light (that had a small pebble sized crack before) ended up with a crack all the way across it.

DarkDB1

^^ I just used simple green and a garden hose... you're suposted to use warm water? lol
Some car's have been garaged so the sun didnt get to weaken the color of the tail lights so it's more difficult to clear. It's recommended to use warm water.

IntegraXSI

Thanks everyone! But no I dont have the half pink half red, i have the orange, red and white version..and they suck. Will that method work on the orange/red/white tail lights as well?

IntegraXSI

Yeah i have those red/orange/white tail lights...so it wont work? thats fine i guess ill just go pick up some pink/red tail lights from the nearest junk yard..thanks everyone you guys are a lot of help.