2nd gen car pics and comments

Jamie Lee

hey everyone.. I know im a brawd and i will probably get harrassed on this site but i dont even care, im on here for feedback and new shit. here are some pics of my car... DONT WORRY IM GETTING RID OF THE WING.. on this thread just post pics of your 2nd gen integra for feedback and helpful critiques

Sammich

LOL @ wing, but congrats on getting rid of it...it should have been gone before u posted...but minus the wing and altezza tails....beautiful DA..whats your number lol jk

Jamie Lee

ya minus the wing... i just dont knwo what else to do.. like i dont wanna go overboard i wanna keep it simple and clean... i already get harrassed by being a chick.. wuts ur look like

Sammich

ya minus the wing... i just dont knwo what else to do.. like i dont wanna go overboard i wanna keep it simple and clean... i already get harrassed by being a chick.. wuts ur look like
get rid of the wing, get some 92-93 oem tails and get the amber taken out (red/clear) and you are set...

i HAD a 95 GSR...but it was stolen a month ago this 26th

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
get rid of the wing, get some 92-93 oem tails and get the amber taken out (red/clear) and you are set...

i HAD a 95 GSR...but it was stolen a month ago this 26th

edit.......some 90-91 tails are the red and whites......the 92-93 tails had amber.

get some wheels, stock tails, oem spoiler or the hiro spoiler..........i guess the window banner is ok because its a chicks car.

other that that.......looks fresh.....so pretty much.....slammed, front lip and wheels....thats all u need to have a nice car.

Sammich

edit.......some 90-91 tails are the red and whites......the 92-93 tails had amber.
yea but have u seen the 92-93 tails with the amber part removed??? looks WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than when u do the 'superclean' on the 90-91 tails to get them red/clear. i saw it on g2ic...or you can go on ebay..they have red/clear tails..non altezza versions i believe and they look stock

schado

weightless wonder
It's your car, so you do what makes you happy. You're the one driving around in it. If you want an opinion though, just follow the majority (minus the wing, tails, and maybe smaller rims) and you're set. LIke so many other g2ic'ers out there, i'll follow in their footsteps and say something beat to death: "get some one pieces"...lol. Overall, nice car. Keep working on it, and it'll get better.

DB2 B17A1

Corner Junkie
IMO- Change wheels and smaller size, lose banner, oem tails, and im sure you already got rid of the wing. Other than that pretty clean... My car is posted under Member rides.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
eww... I don't like the wheels.

You already know about the wing.

I say a stock shift knob, but that's just me. It looks hella clean! Props and welcome to the site. Hopefully you won't get too much shit for being a girl... gl with it. DA's are the hawtist tegs IMO