3rd gen Integra GS vs. 2nd gen Eclipse

kcyrusm

I was with my friend after my summer class getting some chinese and i was in the racing mood. He on the other hand, with his avenger didn't wanna race my completely unbarebly stock 99 teg. So on my way home, i was kinda race hungry and happend to land at a red light with a 2nd gen eclipse. I didn't even look over to make eye contact, i was just hoping he wanted to race. I thought to myself, "hmm, i've never raced an eclipse. I wonder what it can do." The light turned green and i didn't launch my car because i wanted to see what he was doin and sure enough, i hear his engine REVVVVV. Of course with my cat like reflexes :twisted: I punched it. I knew he was racing cuz i heard his engine pushin close to his redline every shift too. btw, it was obvious he had a manual trans too so don't say it was fair. I beat him by a car length, and it wasn't by a quicker start cuz i was inching forward with every shift. YEAH BIATCH!!!!!!! You couldn't wipe that smile off my face if you tried. well anyways, by 3rd gear and im not sure what speed, i let go of the gas and changed lanes to turn into my neighborhood. THE WINNER with lightning fast shifts... ME!!!!

now now... before i gloat some more, you should probably know he had a passenger... now thats another 150lbs of weight in his car. Do you think i woulda won without his friend in the car?

anyways, LOVE THE INTEGRA!!! wish i had vtec though

ltrain

yea 150 dont make up for a car length

kcyrusm

I saw white gen2 going the opposite direction with an exhaust today. The driver stared me down when the light turned green and he drove away. I almost busted a U right there to catch him and take him on.

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
should've busted a U n chase him down..hahahaa....
:lol: