CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

Canadian144

Hey guys,

Looking at buying a set of 15x6 +38 Enkei RS 2 piece wheels for my DB2.

Does anyone have a picture of their DB2 on these wheels? Or at least a similar size? Still a long way away from finishing my DB but they are at a pretty decent price.

The wheels I'm talking about look like this:

Robbie Dobbie

DA GURU
Yo, just got my DB2 back from the paint shop. Had a all over job done, spent a pretty penny but no more delaminated roof trunk and spoiler and faded hood. Factory paint. Installed a 10k hid kit and yellow foglight bulbs too.....exhaust next.

Last edited:

CokeSlap

Looks real good. I need to get my db2 resprayed and have a little rust removed... again... The guy that did it last time did a shit job and the paint is bubbling a little bit where he did it. So now I am looking for a new place around town just to get the whole thing done right.

On the plus side getting my illuminias struts/springs and ES bushings put in this week and found some new mud flaps locally since my rear drivers side one has rotted through and is currently zip tied on to the car...

Robbie Dobbie

DA GURU
Yea man. So, what kinda header do you guys run? I wanna build an all motor car with killer suspension and brakes. Im open for suggestions. Thanks dlo and coke for the props. I worked hard on her man. I gotta set of factory flaps and hardware. I took em off. But im thinking of rocking them again.

Peace, Rob

dlo253

You know you wanna get another 90-91 taillight and sell me your set :p

Shit I'm just runnin a stainless 4-2-1. Probly eBay special but its nice, has quality welds and flanges. came with the car.

Robbie Dobbie

DA GURU
Right on. I was thinking about getting the ebay special cat back exhaust setup. Cheaper then getting a custom system, and no snow down here to rust it up quick. Any db2 owners on the east coast on this board?