Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Idk about that.... The color of the S/SX tail would match pretty good with the paint.

The guy didn't show any other pics of his, otherwise I would've posted them :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
You find a Lightning, I'll buy you a Firebolt tail and you send me your Lightning tail :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I actually like the look of S tails on R's.... Because I'm also the weirdo that likes Buells :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I guess I just like "bigger" bulkier looking stuff because I'm a big lanky bastard and xb's are small anyway. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Well, ya know... I'm a short fucker that can barely touch the ground on a Buell, so.... :rolf:

Also an S tail swap would be a hell of a lot easier than finding an SL suspension setup, and I wouldn't lose any ground clearance.

R13

The other asshole
Well I suppose even cut down it would still have as much padding as the firebolt seat.

Short ass problems. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
They're fairly well padded for as thin as it is :lol: . I can ride mine from full to empty (~120-130mi) without getting any cramps. I'm sure gel/memory foam to replace the OEM padding would be much better, but it's not terrible.